Welcome to my New Orleans Trip!
Hello friends and family I am just three short days away from being on my way to New Orleans. I have not packed anything yet for my trip I am a very last minute person when it comes to packing my stuff. I have made a couple purchases for my trip one being a rain coat, and ponchos. My family loves to travel so I'm used to being away from home for periods at a time so my "normal" life will be different in New Orleans, but I am excited to learn about new things I haven't learned before about another new place. I have done some research especially for the free day that we have, and the things that I can go do and explore all by myself. I am definitely not looking forward for this long dreadful train ride, but I think it will be a good experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment